bug transaction

Summary

I’m creating a transaction shop on my island, and when I log in from Unreal Engine, the menu appears correctly, exactly as I want it to. However, when I create a private version and test it, the menu appears differently. Is this normal? I don’t understand anything. :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

Please select what you are reporting on:

Verse

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Verse

Steps to Reproduce

When I log into UEFN, create a private version, and run the store verse, it opens the browser content. It shouldn’t open that; it should only open the selected product.

Expected Result

that the purchase menu appears the same in the private version as when I log in from UEFN

Observed Result

In the private version, the selected product opens instead of the content browser.

Platform(s)

PC

Upload an image


This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.