It has come to our attention that some are experiencing bugs/errors with the bug reporting submission system. We have taken steps to try and reproduce the reported issues but have been unable to do so.
We understand how frustrating this can be when you’ve spent valuable time filling out the form in the hope of getting a solution for not only you but the community too. Finding a solution to these errors will help make sure we receive your reports.
If you have been experiencing problems with the bug reporting form, please provide as much relevant information as possible regarding the issue and steps to reproduce it (if applicable). Here are some questions to consider;**
- **What browser are you using? **
- **What operating system are you using? **
- **Are you trying to attach any file types, if so, which? **
- **If attaching files, how large are these files? **
- **If any, what error message is displayed? **
- **What timezone/time did you attempt submission? **
- What language is your computer set to?
**For those unaffected by bug report errors, please continue using the bug submission form.
Thank you! **