Bug respawn, cant shoot, cant run, cant crouch.

Hello, I have a little problem with my pads, when team 1 and team 2 respawn after elemination, nobody can shoot, run or crouch, no access to the slot weapons, to unlock the problem you have to climb on an object by doing a double jump, or get into a vehicle. For more precision, in the hud the weapons are small when we respawn, and after when we climb the weapons icon reappears larger, and we can use them.

The pads are set to “no class” and the team settings are also set to respawn in “no class”, in island setting, I put (eliminated players item) “keep”. This bug appears when we play as a team, if I test the map alone, I commit suicide, there is no such bug.

Why didn’t I take a class? because in the map there are weapons distributors, the players use themselves, must keep their weapons when it respawns.

I don’t know how to fix this problem.

I haven’t seen anyone having this problem, have you ever used respawns while keeping the weapons, whithout team class ? Bug to Fortnite uefn ? THANKS for your help guys.

Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here: Fortnite Creative

Yes i do. THANKS.