bug report: paralysed cant move, won game due to it.

Summary

I was in a game trying to master crown sprite with a friend in order to get the cheat crown sprite, we dropped at freddy’s, possessed the suits, and my friend told me to pick up “last call” in order to change out of the suits, which worked fine for him, however I couldn’t get rid of last call from my inventory hot bar as I wanted to pick up a gun, but gave up trying and moved on to keep up with my duo as storm approached. We later ran into another duo who knocked me, as I got knocked I had switched to last call and then went into a full paralysis and couldn’t move, couldn’t change to other weapons, couldn’t open the menu to drop the item, couldn’t hit Esc to open the settings and leave the lobby and couldn’t even Alt-F4. Other players around me began shooting me, pickaxing me and I couldn’t take any damage, I was then completely immune to storm, however I was still able to use in game text chat with my duo to tell them I was glitched/bugged out when they ask why I was just standing still not doing anything. this lead to me eventually winning the game to master the sprite and when I was sent back to lobby my controller was glitching out between KBM and controller, I still couldn’t altf4 to leave so I fully shut down the PC via the power button and loaded up the game to confirmed the win counted even though I was fully bugged out/glitched. I’m not sure what caused the glitch, switching back to normal using last call to get out the animatronic suit, or using the last call in the split second I also was knocked. I wanted to let you know so you can fix this glitch incase people start to exploit with it.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Other

Steps to Reproduce

Drop at freddy’s, posses suit, use last call to remove suit, switch to last call as you’re getting knocked/are knocked.

Expected Result

Stop people exploiting this glitch for wins

Observed Result

If you glitch out you will remain paralysed, unable to move, not take any damage from weapons, pickaxe and have complete immunity to storm. also unable to leave game.

Platform(s)

PC

These forums are for Fortnite developers to get assistance with building their islands. For player support, please go to https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/c-Category_Fortnite for assistance. At the bottom of the page, you’ll find a “Contact Us” button.