[BUG Report ] I can't use animation slider inside Animation Asset Editor. What's wrong?

Hi! I can’t move playback slider inside Animation Asset Editor to the end of animation sequence length. The same thing inside Blenspaces2D. While I’m in AnimationBlueprint animation preview works as expected and PIE mode shows all animations correctly too. In Blenspaces1D slider doesn’t show at all in Playback Toolbar. I want to fix this because tweaking animations without slider is very uncomfortable. Some times slider works but animation don’t playback at full length. Do you encounter this behaviour too? Or maybe I’m missing something obvious and this is expected behavior. First I was thinking that this is due how SyncGroups work inside blendspaces but I can’t find how to change SyncGroup property for each animation sequence inside blendspace to test this. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/announcements-and-releases/1410408-unreal-engine-bug-submission-form

Thanks