[Bug report] Constraint profile problem

I tried to make the dismemberment system of the characters in my project. But I have a problem with the constraints profile. I used Set Constraint Profile for bones of my skeletal mesh. But it not works.

I was very surprised! And I created new empty project with simple skeletal mesh for checking.
Yes, I’m in shock. I am absolutely convinced. It really is broken.

I am posting this project in this messages.
Project have

  • simple skeletal mesh: three joints and three cubes, with Free profile
  • simple pawn with linetrace for set constraint profile

WASD - moving

Mouse - Looking

LMB - add impulse

RMB - set constraint profile Free, add impulse

[link text][4]


We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.