[BUG] Ratings didn't migrate to FAB

Here is our FAB listing

we had 5 stars on Unreal Marketplace and we have 5 stars on Unity Asset Store
we understood the Unreal Marketplace ratings and reviews were supposed to port over from the Unreal Marketplace entry that was migrated over

Please note I tried to post this multiple times for some reason the only way I can post is from root and to Feedback and REquests

Epic decided that products won’t get a rating until they have been rated 5 times. A quick check of orbital-market.com shows you have 4 ratings… so unfortunately just going to have to wait until you get one more. They posted this in the “known issues” page for fab, but it sounds like its intended design sadly (that page here: Fab: List of Known Issues at Launch)

We had more than 5 ratings on UE Marketplace I thought and 88 on Unity which I know we had to link the Unity page not sure why it doesn’t at least show that link on the FAB listing or some of the data from it.

Don’t see the written reviews either I know questions where being dropped but seems they just dropped everything about reviews.

There also isn’t any facility for Paid Updates, Maintenance Subscription, Lite to Full discount or really any mechanism at all to handle anything other than free for life, full price always sales which frankly isn’t fit for purpose for anything other than “content” like models, textures, sounds. Even with sounds its much more bare bones than audiojungle or similar.

UE Marketplace was already sorta barebones I expected FAB to be a bit more fleshed out feeling a bit less fleshed out at least at the moment. Hoping they have a big update coming #Soon though really wish they had paid updates before Nov 1 (not gona happen)

Orbital pulls directly form the marketplace, so i guess something is up and some reviews have gotten lost or something. Idk… that says there were only 4 on the marketplace. I didn’t know they were pulling from unity as well though haha.

They announced written reviews were going away…

The UE marketplace was less than barebones, and FAB is currently a downgrade IMO. Hopefully they update it but given their track record (it took like 5 years to get a shopping cart, 6 for a wishlist function - which is now gone btw)… i wouldn’t hold your breath

Ya at the moment its hardly fit for purpose

We need some means to do maintenance/paid update to line up with other channels there doesn’t seem to be anything with FAB yet … I have no idea how they released another store but didn’t think that through lol

1 Like

Not a bug, but definitely not the ideal marketplace experience… I’ve added it to my growing list of feedback.