[Bug?] Post process material with cubemap texture has visible edges at high FOV

Hi. I’ve recreated a material by Sjoerd de Jong that adds night time stars using the post process volume in combination with the sky atmosphere. However, in high FOVs (but as low as 90deg, so clamping the FOV is not a workaround) you can visibly see the edges of the material.
The problem:

The material (which is, as far as I can tell, identical to Sjoerd’s From Ants To Outer Space | Inside Unreal - YouTube):

I’m not sure if this is a bug, a misconfiguration with the material, the post process or the cubemap. Tested on UE5 and UE4.26

So far I’ve tried unplugging just about everything from the material to see if something within it is causing this, to no avail, making me 90% sure this isn’t a material issue. I’ve changed the mipmaps gen settings, texture groups, compression settings of the HDR, no change. I’ve run out of ideas, so I decided to ask here.

Hi, I come across exactly the same issue with the same post process material from Sjoerd.

I’ve just tried in 5.1, sadly same issue.

The only solution I’ve found is to have a skysphere with a huge scale value that certainly fills the depth in empty areas and allows the texture cube to be rendered entirely.