[BUG] Map genre changed after publishing and now locked for 30 days

Summary

I published a new version and accidentally changed the genre from Adventure & RPG to Battle Royale. I noticed it and changed it back to Adventure & RPG before publishing the new version, but for some reason I think it’s bugged and now it says my map’s genre is Battle Royale, and I can’t change it again for 30 days. Please help me

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Creator Portal

Steps to Reproduce

Go to one of your projects in Creator Portal, click Private Version, then click Create Release.

  1. Go to Genre and Tags and change your map’s genre.
  2. Keep clicking Next until you reach the last page, Visibility.
  3. Go back to the first page and change the genre back to the one you had originally.
  4. Publish the new version.

The genre will still be set to the genre you changed it to by mistake.

At least, this is what I remember happening to me.

Expected Result

The genre will still be set to the genre you changed it to by mistake.

Observed Result

yes the genre will still be set to the genre you changed it to by mistake

Platform(s)

pc

Island Code

3516-1318-8293

Upload an image

Video

I can’t reproduce this issue because it says I have to wait 30 days I hope that’s not a problem

Additional Notes

i think I’ve explained everything, and i really hope can change my map’s genre back please