bug in plugin quixel bridge in UE5.2 PLEASE HELP ME i dont want to wait 5 day one more time on epic forum topic without reason

Hello i try to import a metahuman on unreal engine and i can’t do it because quixel bridge plugin is broken in my system, i don’t know why or how it’s buged, i have send a topic in epic forum but the last time for an other problem that was solved in 10 minutes I had to wait 5 days and 5 topics that talk about the same problem, so I would like to know if you too have had this annoying problem and if it is repairable.

" i have a really big and weird problem with quixel bridge plugin in UE5.2 i can start it but nothing is displayed and i can’t log in because the windows close automatically, and if I open it many times I can have the window displayed correctly, I can log in, but nothing is displayed on the window of quixel bridge and when I quit the plugin and I come back, sometimes I am always connect, but sometimes not, same if I restart UE."

i can make a search but only “latest assets” are displayed

please help me if it’s possible ,I just want to start learning how to make video games on UE 5.2

6 days without response of my first topic on exately same problem, please say anything

As the bug is with Bridge, perhaps contact Quixel about it?

the problem is not in quixel bridge app, it’s on the plugin installed automatically on UE5
i think is an UE problem

I also just discovered that the IK Rig system is not the same as in the tutorial I’m watching, it may be the difference between UE 5.1 and 5.2 but it’s still weird, in the tutorial when it creates an IK Rig a window opens automatically, but I don’t, it’s the same name, “not the same icon but it can change at every update”

Perhaps just to make sure - do a “Verify” of your 5.2 installation…

I’ve already done it, I even had ue 5.2 reinstalled, and the problem persists, I tried deleting the plugin in ue files and it still doesn’t work

1 Like

It appears to work fine for me in 5.2.

Perhaps submit a bug report on it, and for now go back to 5.1?

Other than that I’m afraid I don’t really have any ideas…

bug report is not here ? i don’t see any bouton to report dirrectly in epic launcher or other way

ok, thank you

1 Like

Yes same bro