bug?I get two values when using Hmd lock on camera

The first value remains constant, the second value is that of the (Google)HMD.

Hello ,

I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide screens of any blueprints/settings that may be involved with this issue?

I’m sorry, it turns out that I can’t. I double checked it yesterday by migrating my character into a clean template and concluded that the problem persisted. I later also migrated the character into a clean 4.14.1 template and the problem persisted as well, even after removing all functions and commands and returning all settings to default. However, I did not try it with the default character and when I just did this, I was unable to replicate the problem, even not with all the settings and meshes the same.

If it has added value I could upload the character that has the problem.

Could you provide a zipped down copy of a project that is reproducing this issue along with a set of steps to reproduce the issue in that project?

O dear, I found the problem. This occurs when the GameMode Default Character is dragged into the map as well as spawned through GameMode.
I got two values because there where two instances.
Sorry for wasting your time.

I am happy to hear that you were able to resolve your issue. I will be converting your last comment to an answer.

Make it a great day