[Bug] Crash when using inline objects inside user widget instance

Hi, I’ve been working on an inventory system that uses inline objects for instancing default properties of items and containers. I normally do these inline property stacks on actor components (to give world context and allow net code to run), but I also have the ability to create inline objects using a struct wrapper so blueprints can have an inline item stack as a property type. This struct and the instanced items it spawns works normally as intended in blueprints.

I’ve been working on a Hot Bar Widget and thought it’d be neat to use this struct to preview item thumbnails by giving them an item object to reference. I can spawn an inline item container, but cannot give it children items.

The moment I click the plus button (as seen in the attached image) there is a crash that occurs in WidgetBlueprintEditor.cpp @ 637 inside MigratePropertyValue().

The DestinationObject which would normally be the user widget instance I’m editing (WBP_ItemSlotGrid) appears to be broken, but not null.

Output Log:

Exception thrown at 0x00007FFC63913B29 in UE4Editor.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x000000D7D0D77470.
Exception thrown: read access violation.
NewDestionationObject->**** was 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFF97.

Widget before crash:

Visual studio error:

WBP_ItemSlotGrid property window: