[Bug] CommonListView Not Focusing For Gamepad Properly On Results/Items

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

UI/Tools

Summary

CommonListView does not focus properly. I have to press up twice on the dpad to go the the result/item above it, and pressing down skips a result/item below it

Steps to Reproduce

Create a CommonUI widget. Create a vertical box and put inside the following: Common Button Base, then a CommonListView. Do the typical steps to add records to the listview. Then add functionality to focus on a specific list item. Use Set focus to set gamepad focus on said list item (this part works). Add four items to the list during gameplay. Press Up on gamepad with commonUI open and list showing.

Expected Result

My expectation is when I press up on the dpad ONCE with the commonUI open and a CommonListView active, it will go up the list right away instead of staying on first result. Additionally, when I press down, it should not skip 1 item down the list (should not go from index 0 to index 2, but instead from index 0 to index 1 of the commonlist.

Observed Result

I have to press up twice on the dpad to get to the list item above it when I have four results and tell it to focus on index 2 (the third result/item) from the CommonListView. If I tell it to focus on index 1 (the second result/item) then I press up twice to go up one item again but this time pressing down goes to item index 3 (the fourth result/item. Focusing on index 0(the first result/item) from the listview and then I press up twice to go up one item again (to the CommonButton base from my vertical box), but this time pressing down goes to index 2(the third result/item).

Platform(s)

Windows 11

UE5.3.2