Summary
I’m a UEFN map creator and I’m looking for help with an issue that has been repeatedly occurring with one of my published maps.
I believe the map is being mass reported for nudity, despite the map not containing any nudity. It appears that the reports are triggering an automated moderation system, which then results in the map being taken down/sanctioned.
The unusual part is that the sanction is subsequently reviewed by a human moderator and lifted, indicating that there does not appear to be a violation. However, the same process keeps happening repeatedly.
I released an updated version of the map on September 13th, after addressing the issues that Epic had previously identified and removing everything I had been instructed to remove. Since that release, I have received at least 20 plus emails in the week since then one time even being six violation emails within a two hour period, all relating to the same release and apparently the same issue.
The emails I am receiving are not identifying what specific content is supposedly violating the nudity policy. They simply state the same general violation reason. The sanction is then apparently reviewed and lifted, only for the same process to happen again so it seems like it is looping the review over and over again on it’s own.
I have attached all of the emails I have received since the September 13th release so that the repeated pattern can hopefully be seen.
At this point, I have:
Removed everything that Epic previously identified as a problem.
Published a new release addressing those issues.
Had the subsequent sanctions reviewed and lifted.
Contacted Epic Support, but unfortunately I have not been able to get any useful information about what is actually triggering the violation.
Checked the violation notifications, but they do not identify the specific asset, image, model, text, or other content that is supposedly causing the nudity violation.
My main concern is that this appears to be looping indefinitely. The same release continues to receive violation notifications even after the sanction is lifted, and I have not received any explanation of what is actually being detected.
I am now concerned that if this continues, the map could eventually be disabled completely despite there being no identified content for me to correct.
Please select what you are reporting on:
Creative
What Type of Bug are you experiencing?
Publishing
Steps to Reproduce
1.Publish a new release of the UEFN map after addressing all previously identified moderation issues which I have done on the 13/09/2026.
2.The release is published successfully.
3.The map subsequently receives a violation for nudity, despite the map not containing nudity or sexual references.
4.The violation/sanction is reviewed by a human moderator and is lifted multiple times.
5.After the sanction is lifted, the same published release receives another violation for the same reason.
6.The process repeats multiple times without any specific asset or content being identified as the cause of the violation.
7.In my case, this occurred repeatedly on the release published on September 13, with approximately 20 violation emails received within a week from the same release 6 of them within a two hour period.
8.No changes were made between these repeated violations that would explain why the same release was being flagged again but still no explanation as to what it is being reviewed repeatedly as the problem is as it keeps getting lifted by human moderation so if this is the case clearly there is no problem with the release correct?
Expected Result
After a violation is reviewed and the sanction is lifted, the release should remain available if no violation is found, or the specific offending content should be identified to me properly so it can be corrected.
Observed Result
The same release continues to receive repeated nudity violations after the previous sanctions have been reviewed by human moderation and lifted, without identifying what content is triggering the violation.
Platform(s)
Fortnite (all platforms)
Island Code
8772-7149-2030
Upload an image
Additional Notes
I suspect repeated reports may be triggering the automated moderation, This issue has been ongoing despite me addressing the previously identified moderation issues and publishing a new release on September 13th.
I am not looking to dispute a specific piece of content without first knowing what has been flagged. I am trying to identify and resolve the underlying issue, but I currently have no information that allows me to determine what needs to be changed.
I would appreciate it if this could be investigated to determine whether the repeated violations are being caused by a false positive, repeated reports, or another moderation issue, or the review looping and whether the specific content triggering the violation can be identified.


