Bug? Actor list does not update if View Option "Only in Current Level" is used and user changes current level

Sorry about the long title :slight_smile:

1. Set “Only in Current Level” option as true in Scene Outliner’s View Options. At this point actor list updates and looks ok.

2. Open Level tab (Window → Levels) and double click some other level to make it current.

3. At this point nothing happens in Scene Outliner. Should actor list in Scene Outliner update?

Hello tkorkalainen,

I was unable to reproduce the issue with the information given. I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what problem it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. What version of the engine are you using?
  2. Can you reproduce this in a clean project?
  3. Can you provide a more detailed set of steps to reproduce this issue?
  4. Can you provide screen shots of the issue?
  1. 4.4.3. I cannot reproduce this with 4.5.1 and 4.6.0 so maybe there is no need to provide further details?

Hello tkorkalainen,

Thank you for your information and your time. After looking at the new information provided above, this issue appears to have been fixed in the later versions of the engine. However, if you upgrade and you are still experiencing this issue please feel free to make another reply with any updated information and I will be more than happy to assist you further.

Make it a great day