BROKEN - Cinematic Sequence Device

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Assets

Summary

Cinematic Sequence Device’s Loop playback and force keep state is broken after today’s update. Could an Epic employee respond to this forum showing awareness of the issue and possibly an ETA of when it would be fixed. Thank you

Steps to Reproduce

Expected Result

Observed Result

Platform(s)

Island Code

9025-5745-2726

Additional Notes

FORT-741464 incident has been created. Status is ‘Needs Triage’.

1 Like

Same here, almost all my sequences have this issue.

2 Likes

We are also having issues with Looping and Force Keep State.

2 Likes

We’re experiencing this issue as well as super choppy playback.

1 Like

Hey all - thanks for the reports. The team is digging in to determine the root of the issue here. We’ll keep you posted.

2 Likes

Had the same issue. Almost all of my sequenses in editor are broken or works incorrectly. This also happened with already published maps that i didn’t touched for months.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Devices

Summary

Using the Force Keep State in the cinematic Device is No Longer Working! This is a game breaking glitch for my project cause I base how objects are moved with the Cinematic Device. So now the gameplay doesnt work as normal.

Steps to Reproduce

Use a Cinematic Sequence Device, put a animation that moves an object. Toggle Force Keep State

Expected Result

It should keep the object in the position its at in the animation.

Observed Result

The object resets back to its original transform.

Platform(s)

PC - Only tested One

Island Code

3567-9973-0093

some problem, cinematic device are broken (my sequence go like 5 fps)

FYI:
When Loop Playback is enabled, we can’t replay the sequence once it has been played.

Temporary fix, disable Loop Playback and bind the ‘On Stopped’ event of their self to the Play function, which will make it work.

4 Likes