【Bright Memory】FPS + Action Game Trailer

This game looks great. Awesome job! I hope to see more on it soon.

I would be surprised if you don’t end up getting a grant in the next round.

The UI is very similar to titanfall 2 but the gameplay and graphics seem to be coming along greatly and I hope this game will be as fantastic as the trailer makes it look

I will definitely check this out. I’m pretty new to developing so you probably already know more about this than me. But since blueprints gives a little bit of a performance hit, there is a option called nativization that creates C++ code while you use Blueprints and then you can remove the Blueprints and it’ll run faster. From what I understand about it, nativization increases file sizes, but blueprints reduces performance. So before you release you just switch over and remove the Blueprints and it should be regular-sized and with a performance boost.

I hope I can make something that looks as cool as this someday. :slight_smile: I jump around between studying C++/UE4/Blender.

Hi Soockona.
Make sure my game development is complete,i think the future may require,my e-mail address is fyqdzg@gmail…

I will try to apply for grants,thanks for reminding me.:smiley:

Great work man! Extra respect for doing all solo!
I wish u all the best.

P.S. Subscribed to your youtube, hope to see more updates :smiley:

Thank you:D
I will release more of my game video in the future.

Thank you said so much,there will be a help to me,good luck Shamanik:)

Thanks for your comment,my UI refers to Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided,I didn’t play the titan fall 2,maybe UI is similar in some places.

支持国人作品!非常棒,加油!

谢谢支持光明记忆。:smiley:

Awesome. Nice update pictures. With your main character, is the hair all hair cards, or did you do cards and polygon shapes together? What’s the polygon/tri’s range of her?

Will it support the HTC Vive? And what is the price? Great job with the visuals!

This is a good game

Hi, I like your UI. It seems very cool. And do u need some other developer, I’m also a Chinese designer.

You can click this link
Here is my development diary,Hair polygon range is 6000.

thats really awesome.:D:D

请问是开源项目么。。。有些地方值得我们学习!!:smiley:

哈哈哈 灌灌灌灌嘎嘎嘎

this is chinese