Bridge assets messing up textures in every 3d asset - error invalid texture

I have this problem now that i downloaded the ue 5.0.1 from an early access. my older projects still work quite okay as the older bridge assets are already on my PC but the new ones have this issues as on the pictures. It’s terribly annoying and I cant seem to find a solution. I already tried reinstalling EVERYTHING.
I would put more pics but I can only post one, this is what I see when I click on the asset to look at the texture of it. the asset itself is blurry like it would be not loaded or wrongly textured. i also get this loading bar for “waiting for textures to be ready…” in bridge when exporting to unreal which I didn’t get before but I don’t know if that’s relevant
please help if you know the solution.
Thanks

Same issue here. Made a thread earlier, but glad I’m not alone on this.

Sampler Requires non-VirtualTexture - Unreal Engine / Getting Started - Unreal Engine Forums

I really dont know what to do… i tried everything and there’s nothing about this issue online… I’m so ■■■■■■ that I updated the engine. it was working all good in the early access that I cant redownload because its not available.

Hi, Try this:
Select the textures you are using here, right click Asset Actions, then find Bulk Edit Via Property Matrix. Once you are there in the Display panel, type virtual, and if it is checked, uncheck, it should look like this

If that doesn’t work please provide the Material setup and we’ll look into it

It works but I would have to do it to every asset I get which is a bit odd. Also as on the attached picture let’s say it fixes the bucket thing and it looks good but the landscape models even in high or nanite quality look like the thing on the left, blurry and not textured correctly as you might see. Is there a solution to fix it for the whole project with these virtual materials and to fix the landscape pieces?

okay i changed virtual texture checkbox in project settings and it fixed it so I don’t have to do it texture by texture in every asset but the landscape thingy is still kinda blurry. any solution to that?

I ended up turning off virtual texture support for the time being. This is getting to be a headache, and wasn’t an issue on the initial 5.0 launch. On my end, the material setup isn’t much to look at — it’s default megascan materials on a fresh project. It does this with or without a landscape material in the scene (which is the MAWI Landscape material, but I haven’t even tried adding RVT support to it yet.)

Reinstalling the engine (full uninstall / reinstall) seems to have fixed the issue for me. I think it was something to do with updating to 5.1 from 5.0, instead of doing a clean install? Mentioning this as a possible solution for KyOtic251.

Yeah for me reinstalling didn’t help but i managed to turn off the vt in settings and it fixed the main issues.

Sorry I had the weekend off. Basically yeah you would need to do it for every asset. What I suspect is that in the export settings or something you checked virtual textures, which you need in really specific cases. So look into that, and double check the settings.
About the blurry look, it is possible that the quality of the landscape texture is smaller thank expected, again export settings. Maybe the tiling needs to be redone, however I’d consider what the camera will be, as for third person games your camera would be far enough from the ground to cause issues. To me the landscape texture quality looks fine, but lighting could help it look better

Same issue. Can anyone please share what to do to fix this?

in project settings turn off virtual textures and restart the engine

Actually It can be done in one go. I selected main Megascans folder, then in search typed texture, then all texture nodes appeared and I followed method you mentioned in previous comment.
Thanks so much…