BONECRAWLER: Procedurally Generated Characters (and more!)

2 Likes

Hey there @TheGameDevStore,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far! :slight_smile:

Getting to see more of this project did not make it less terrifying. Desensitization is just not possible with this creature. It’s a really interesting way to create a monster though!

Thanks for sharing and hope your next creation isn’t as creepy :sweat_smile: :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

BONECRAWLER with TRANSFORMORPH

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

Excellent, I found the dedicated thread to your procedurally generated abominations! Do you name any of the abominations you create, such as your most recent one, for example? :eyes:

1 Like

We appreciate your interest and inquiry @Zezkaii. No names yet as there are many ways to configure the bonecrawler components and literally infinite Mesh/Material combinations. However, procedural generation is Stream Seed based, thus a Text-based Name could be hashed to an integer value and used as seed. We’ll add support for this, as Names are much easier to recall than a large integer value. We think this is a good way to approach stream-based seed procedural generation and will include this feature for our other Procedural Construction tools like Labyrinthian3D as well.

2 Likes

A Traditional Use Case.

3 Likes

PLUS

EQUALS

Courtesy of HeadlessStudios.com

2 Likes

Thank you for the explanation! While your Alien Monster is fiercely scary, I have to say; your “CyborgPunk Architecture” creature is absolutely next-level incredible! I can only imagine how epic that boss fight would be. :star_struck:

1 Like

We truly appreciate your kind and inspirational words. With Actor Support, we can build living architecture with functional rooms:) The First Test below…

1 Like
2 Likes

WOW! This short video is hilarious and made my Monday! The music and choreography in this clip are too on point. :laughing: :clap:

I definitely wasn’t expecting an epic dance battle would ensue with a creature of such ferocity, but I won’t allow myself to stand idly by and be “served.” :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

What a lively work of art! The energy it exudes is incredible and draws me in even more. :star_struck: