Blueprint Ninja Challenge

Hi, thanks for the answer. I had completed courses in the past, before the event. I completed all the needed courses, but only obtained the 2 last badges (Blueprint ninja and Blueprint master). I never got the Blueprint journeyman, though I completed Blueprint Essential Concepts on 08/24/2021. Is there anything I can do to get Blueprint journeyman ? Can you confirm I am still eligible for the SWAG ?

Thanks for your answers

same here and not email… for now i really grateful for learn UE tips in the courses :smiley:

I’ve yet to receive any emails. I never got one for when I signed up, when it started, for continuing, nor completing. Although, I did have the first course done previously, so maybe that’s why? I did retake the first course unlocking the Journeyman badge, and have completed all the required courses unlocking all the badges.

I’m just posting here in case it’s not expected behavior. I don’t want to miss out due to some emails not being sent. I definitely signed up with the correct email too, and I’ve checked spam and all that.

2 Likes

Hi, Thanks ConverseFox. After reading your message, I retook Blueprint Essential Concepts, lauched each video and skipped to next, and reanswered quizzes. This unlocked the Journeyman badge. I thought I tried it before, but obviously must have been mistaking.
For those in the same case, hope it helps

1 Like

thanks bro!!! i earn the badge after read your comment :heart:

1 Like

The wait is soon to be over. We will know everything, comrades. Hopefully, everyone in this thread will be able to receive dat swagg.

1 Like

Just a Reminder. This is the Final Week (3 Days to be exact) to complete ALL the requirements for “Blueprint Ninja Challenge”.

To the procrastinators, let’s get to it! :slightly_smiling_face:

Appreciate the tip! I completed ALL the course work months ago and never received any of the “Ninja” badges.

I took your advice, retook the “Blueprints Essential” course. Afterwards ALL three Ninja Badges appeared in my Achievements List.

1 Like

So if my badges section looks like this, is it safe to assume that I’ve completed the challenge?

2 Likes

i hope this too!! everyone here get his Swagg Box and we can shared what is inside <3

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

I have also completed the challenge yesterday and got all the badges, but still no confirmation about prize. Usually, whenever I finish a course or get a badge, I would receive an email of confirmation, but since last night I didn’t get any new notification. Any info if I had to do something else, I accepted and actively participated in challenge, here’s a screenshot of the badges :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did all the requirements for the challenge in the first couple of hours, the only email received was about the badge for the last course “BP and Gameplay…”
But the Master badge appeared, so think it’s all good.

1 Like

Yeah, same here. I completed the whole challenge and got all off the badges. They sent me an email saying, " What are you waiting for? You’re just one badge away from being a Blueprint Ninja Challenge winner!" Glad I’m not the only one…I guess everything is okay. haha!

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as everyone else here. Had regular weekly mail from them for the last month. Finished up those courses and received all of the extra badges. There doesn’t seem to be any further “action” to take.

Just hope it doesn’t turn out like the learning challenge they did last Winter - where you complete a bunch of course and tweet out when done. Had my tweet liked by one of the staff, but nothing ever came of it afterwards - no final badge or swag.

2 Likes

Recived an email from “epic team” at 3am, but the link it provide doesn’t work, said it’s no longer vaild…only bring me back to dashboard. Have no idea what’s happening.

Screenshot 2021-11-04 074704

Did any one recived an email like me?

1 Like

I got my Masters last night. Awaiting the swag email some have gotten.

1 Like

Same happened
I don’t know what’s going on

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure to be honest, but the mail address for that Epic Games account is system [at] litmos [dot] com - and that looks wrong for me. :nerd_face: You may change your password as soon as possible. But the following link looks OK from what I can see? I’m really not quite sure …

Litmos seems to be some Online Learning portal. So it may be OK. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Completed first week, no email yet. In the rules they said they will email us within 14 days so I woudnt worry too much its not working on day1.

3 Likes

Yeah we should wait 14 days, they are probably going through all those who completed the challenge before they blast off the Mailing Forms.

1 Like