Blueprint Ninja Challenge

I received today my package.
Thank you.

1 Like

Still waiting here (Chattanooga US), but I don’t even have a tracking email so I’m fairly sure it’s just not coming.

1 Like

Just received the box in Argentina! Thank you!! :smiley:

1 Like

Has there been any word or indication when these may be delivered to the U.S.?

2 Likes

Hey there ! So, I have just moved. How can I go about updating my address?

1 Like

Living in Downtown LA, and I’ve received all three badges, but nothing else, a work mate has got his shirts and stuff, so I have no idea how the postage solution is setup to work. Or who to contact to find out what is going on. Bit disappointing really

1 Like

To my fellow South Africans, I got my packages today at the local post office. Thanks, Epic Games.

1 Like

I Haven’t seen badges ,or any packages nor any email still . I completed everything skeptical on this I still am I cant believe what I don’t see :weary: :man_shrugging:t5:

5 Likes

My question is what happens when we finally get our “$100+” of swag, and we need a different t-shirt size at this point. Still trying to figure out what to do with the patches, they are not large enough to be used as coasters, and not being a 7 year old cub scout I no longer have a sash to sew them onto. Love from Detroit.

3 Likes

My badges took 3 months to ship from USA to RSA and I finally received the text yesterday I can now go to the Post Office and pay the “import tax” to receive these too-small-to-be-coasters badges that I have no idea what to do with. After 3 months of waiting for delivery I guess I am going to let the Post Office return it to sender :frowning:

Hey. I received just the badges on June 13th. It’s August now and there’s no indication of the 2nd package that must contain Shirt or bottle etc … Will it ever arrive? (I live in India)

This is a really bad lesson. I haven’t got my package yet. And I think I will never get it. A year has almost passed (sic). However, I won’t spend my money to pay for shipping more than items cost.

5 Likes

After being asked for and providing my address more than 4 times… still nothing received even after many reassurances so now here we are almost a year later and one of the worst run competitions i think i’ve ever seen by a huge company that should know better and what they’re doing… is just such a bad look for epic.

1 Like

I haven’t received any word yet on MY swag, much less 4 times. :frowning: Personally I was looking forward to the water bottle most of all. Showing off the UE brand … but I have since started using Herbalife Nutrition and now branding their brand on my water bottle so I am not too worried about the swag any more. Having said that, I still don’t fit into their shirts so it would be nice to advertise the UE brand… I mean… to wear their shirts for the time being…

But yeah, a year and they still haven’t confirmed my address. They did send me those badges, though, and that took 3 months to arrive after they shipped it so there is literally no chance that I can possibly receive my swag this year even if they send it today. Very disappointing

1 Like

Same for me. I had to pay ±20€ taxes after receiving the 2 parcels.

Why on earth EPIC didn’t specify it was a gift !!!

Happy to have my reward, but very disappointed to have to pay for having them.

But, in final, Thank to Epic for the gift and the quality of the products

1 Like

Halloween is my birthday and i still have not received anything at all :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Still waiting as well. Now no response to emails either so…

2 Likes

Same here. This is absolutely shambolic.

1 Like

SO Bad, I still haven’t recieve my swag and have no message or information.

And ghosted again after another 5 weeks of nada via email. Really? It’s not even about the swag anymore but the principle of deception and lack of customer care when the issue is not on the customers side.

2 Likes