Blueprint Ninja Challenge

Thanks for information,
When I questioned the PTT, I saw that there was no cargo on my behalf.
I bought the badges with aras shipping
I’m looking forward to the 2nd package.
I hope it reaches me as soon as possible.
It was gratifying to see a few friends who received the package in Turkey.

1 Like

Today I received both packages at the same time, 20.25€ in fees. The t-shirts are M European size so they are small for me, I expected them to be the American one. Must be my luck :frowning:

1 Like

The second awesome package is arrived today in Italy, 11€ taxes. Thanks Epic for these awesome stuff!

1 Like

Still not even a email nothing

1 Like

Wow, the t-shirts are awesome! Great quality. Look cool and feel amazing when you try them on. I’ll use the tumbler at work. Patches and pin look great too. And all free! Thank you, Epic! You guys rock! Really cool stuff! Oh and the #1 game engine, also free!!! Cannot understate how great all this is!

1 Like

I received my swag today.
Thank you Epic Games!

4 Likes

I’m afraid that my SWAG is stuck at the customs. They need the value of the shipment and some documents to prove that, so they can calculate the correct fees.

How I can find out the value and the documents of the shipment?

I had to pay nothing

I had this on my package. I guess it should be on yours too. Isn’t that enough for customs?

There shouldn’t be a problem if I have my docs inside the package. I just have to declare the shipment before I can get the docs from the package. Thanks.

Hi, I didn’t get any updates after filling out the survey form in march. Maybe it’ll be easier to provide some global shipment warehouse address in USA instead?

3 Likes

Got my swag today :smile: just threw in the patches but they came earlier.

6 Likes

I bet that water tastes Epic :rofl:

6 Likes

Steam Deck Arriving tomorrow!

Still nothing from the Ninja Challenge

1 Like

I am in the exact same boat. An its been almost 3 weeks since i last emailed her and still haven’t gotten a response. And i will be moving to another country soon to boot so… this was an abject PR failure.

2 Likes

No emails and no packages here yet in Chattanooga USA :frowning:
Last email was on 3/8/2022
Getting jelly of the people getting theses though! Looks good!

Bang! 14€ over here.

1 Like

My second package arrived the other day. Thanks for the swag Epic! Hopefully you still have plans to get some sort of official UE merch store up and running again in the future but in the meantime this is very much appreciated!

1 Like

Yeay! At last!
Got the patches today! (In Argentina , Buenos Aires ) Thanks Epic
Had to pay a fee to “Correo Argentino” for some reason…after that the envelope arrived to my door.
Yet no news on the other package though.

1 Like

I received my swag pack, thank you very much Epic team!