Blueprint graph in custom asset editor

Hi :wave:
I am trying to make a custom asset editor for my custom asset type. I have found lots of tutorials on adding a graph but I would like to have a blueprint graph, with all of the blueprint nodes and things in my asset editor. I have been digging through the engine code and found the folder with all the blueprint graph headers and cpp files but I am not super advanced with cpp and can’t figure out how it works and which file actually implements the graph editor. I took a look at the OpenAssetEditor function in assettypeactions_blueprint.h but I couldn’t understand it :scream: and I don’t think that is where the graph editor is implemented, I think it uses a helper class cos there are over 100 classes in the blueprint graph folder (/engine/source/editor/blueprintgraph) so helper for organisation.
To clarify, I want to use an already created engine class from my plugin not a copy/paste of it or copied code from it, the entire actual system because it works great :+1: for blueprints already so why change it!
Thanks in advance