Blueprint Events accelerated by Anti Aliasing Temporal samples

Hey guys, as the title suggests any and all blueprint events seem to treat the Anti Alias subsampling in Movie Render Queue when using Temporal samples - each sample is like an engine tick, and therefore if each frame is rendered with 8 samples and then played in sequence, animations for things like spawned niagara systems in blueprint or weather systems accelerate absurdly.

My work around has been using Spatial samples instead of Temporal - is this the correct way of going about it?? Or is there a better fix so Spatial can be used?

So by this I mean: the systems be it wind, environment controllers, or anything made with BP designed to run per event tick will treat every anti alias “temporal” sample as a tick, therefore 8x faster when played back after compiling the sequence of PNGs JPGs etc

My experience is consistent with this. Not only does it speed up any motion tied to blueprints but it creates ghosting artefacts due to actors moving in the ticks between frames. TAA can cause blurriness and ghosting normally but in this case it happens to every thing that moves with a blueprint as the movement is occurring on each sample rather than each frame.
I’m using niagra for schools of fish and other fish running ai blueprints, but i have other keyframed animation in the sequencer and am using movie render queue

Hi, a bit too late, but have you found any workaround for this?

I’m facing a similar issue when rendering Ultra Dynamic Sky rain particles. Whenever I increase Temporal Samples the rain particles multiply. I’m using UE 5.3.

Using Spatial Samples instead of Temporal works but the I wanted the motion blur as it’s a fast car animation.