This plugin provides automatic formatting and mouse-free node editing when working with blueprints.
As someone who has been using blueprints for the past 2-3 years, I started creating this plugin with two goals in mind:
- Save developers hundreds of hours otherwise spent aligning, positioning and straightening blueprint nodes
- Quality of life keyboard shortcuts which avoid tedious mouse usage (constant disconnecting and reconnecting)
And so the plugin includes these 3 major features:
- Automatic node formatting: A command to format nodes into nice readable, aligned form. Including a format all symbols command.
- Mouse-free blueprint controls: Keyboard shortcuts for node navigation, creation and linking
- Useful commands: Link Nodes Between Wires, Replace node with, Disconnect execution, and more
For more animated examples, check out this page of the wiki
The Blueprint Assist plugin has very simple support for comment boxes. I suggest you download my other free plugin, AutoSizeComments. It forces your comment boxes to snap to contained nodes and adds support for color presets.