Blocker - Filter Details

The details of the objects disappeared, I already tried to reload by clicking on Window > Load Layout > Default Editor Layout, but it doesn’t appear

Hi @LordKavanha can you try closing the outliner window and reopening it? Can you describe what you were doing before this disappeared?

Hi @HalcyonKnight96

I tried to do what you commented but it didn’t work.

Video showing:

Was configuring “User Options - Game Rules”, when cleared the filter field by erasing what had typed. After that it disappeared.

I tried uninstalling fortnite and the editor but the problem persists. I even changed the partition, but it didn’t solve it.

I also deleted the Epic folders that are inside AppData in windows, but it didn’t solve it.

Is there any other place that stores software cache?

Hi @HalcyonKnight96

Solved.

I uninstalled everything, Fortnite, Editor, Epic and deleted the AppData/Epic… and AppData/Unreal folders

I believe there is some bug in the editor that causes this problem, dragging an element on top of another.

Found an easier fix! (Posting this for people that may have the same problem in the future)

-Close UEFN and Fortnite
-Go to C**:\Users*your pc username here*\AppData\Local\UnrealEditorFortnite\Saved** and delete the config folder
-Open UEFN again and everything should be back to normal

NOTE THAT ALL YOUR SETTINGS WILL BE REVERTED BACK TO THE DEFAULT

2 Likes