Blocker - CreateModuleVersion failed

This error started appearing today while I was finishing my project and I can’t push changes anymore. Already tried “Resave All” in content drawer and deleted a few assets, but nothing seems to work. Any thoughts on how to fix it?
us2TmomkAk

Our team is seeing the same issue.

Getting the same error currently! However when my teammate loads up the map he has no issues.

Same here

Same here, we will here back in a few weeks lol

Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here: Fortnite Creative

2 Likes

Already submitted! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll talk with the team about this. Thanks for the callouts!

2 Likes

alright who pushed bad code to /api/content/v2/module/{module#}/version endpoint. :eyes: same error here.

I had the same issue today, I fixed it by updating unreal engine 5.1, verifying it and verifying uefn

Unfortunately same error for me

Im getting the same error

Same issue, we can’t do anything for testing pursposes!

Same issue here, can not launch a session

I managed to launch a session by first opening another project, launching a session and then returning to my original project to yet again launch a session. It can at least be used as a workaround till the problems fixed

1 Like

I just launched my session and am not getting it anymore either :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@here we pushed a fix this morning https://twitter.com/FortniteStatus/status/1661341725502103553 hope this clears it up for you all!

6 Likes

I was worried that I was the only one with this problem, but I guess it’s happening to everyone else too.
IMG_20230524_164456081

I never imported any non-Fortnite assets though, unlike most of the other errors. However, I did apply some in-editor textures to some parts from the “primitive shapes gallery” and I wonder if that’s what triggered my issue.

@Sam_The-Ham I don’t believe adding any particular assets can cause this issue.

Regardless of whatever caused the issue, I got it to work again with the temporary fix of switching projects and restarting.