[BLOCKER] Cannot publish island missing_project_title

Trying to push an update to one of my creative maps results in the following error.

Failed to resolve title of FNC project 66cc69b0-8891-405d-876e-db07d4a5d6b4 SentryEventId=6078be1eeb3b4947a3fb190b282957b4

errors.com.epicgames.creator-portal-backend.missing_project_title

This island has been published previously without any error so not sure what has gone wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich

@Richimpulse Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here: Fortnite Creative

2 Likes

No problem! I will submit a report now.

Thanks,
Rich

1 Like

This just happened to me as well, I made a few minor changes and now it says Island is blocked by an admin?

1 Like

It seems in my case that the project is missing a verse path.
After checking my other projects, they all have a verse path linked to them apart from this specific project/island.

1 Like

+1

Same issue here, seems like it’s the Creator Portal backend that is missing a project title. I’ve been getting the same error message every time I’ve tried to do a Public Release for over a month (different SentryEventID every time though). I can’t see where the missing title can be added.

When I go to the project in the Creator Portal and switch to “Private Versions” I can see that the HTML title changes to “Untitled Project Projects,” but the page has a title that matches the island name when I’m on “Public Releases.”

My island was made in FNC and uses persistence so it can’t be converted to a UEFN project without breaking (which I’m assuming would be how I can add a title.)

I submitted a ticket with all the relevant details when I ran into this problem and haven’t seen any response.

1 Like

Still waiting for a response too. I discovered a couple more islands with the same error since, but getting absolutely no help.

1 Like

Same here, I have more than just one island with this issue and I submitted another ticket but still no response. It’s really frustrating because I’m watching the play time and number of active players drop every week and I can’t do anything to address the issues in my islands.