Block path for an specific character

Hi, would you mind sharing more information about your setup? I assume you’re talking about a player and not about an AI controller? And what should happen when the player tries to drive with the motorcycle from the road to outside the road (should the motorcycle stay on the road so collide with an invisible wall, or should the player get of the motorcycle and would have to push it on the road and get on it again)?

Hi guys!
I have a question, in my game, some parts you can use a motorcycle which is a different “blueprint character”.
I would like to block the motorcycle to walk only in the road and the other characters can walk on other places with no problems. I thought a lot about that but i don’t had any ideas so far :confused:

You guys know a best way to do that? How i can block the character to walk only on a specific floor?
Thanks!!

Hi friend! Yes, i made a simple sketch, see the road? I would like the cycle only walk on the road, if the player want to go beyond the road and go to the green area, it will collide on a invisible wall. But when the player is off the cycle it can normally walk between the two.

You could tag the grass then have the cycle treat it like a wall. Is the grass a landscape or a static mesh?

Hi friend! Oh, the grass is a landscape ^^ How i can work with the tag in this situation?
Thanks for the attention!

Select the landscape actor and tags are in the details tab near the bottom. You can then check this tag when an OnHit event is called on the cycle.

Thanks friend! i will try it!

It worked, thanks friend!

I’m using this one: “The Select the landscape actor and tags are in the details tab near the bottom. You can then check this tag when an OnHit event is called on the cycle.” Thanks M4g5o and everyone!