[BleedingEdge] How can I resolve Missing libspeex_resampler.a for OSX when building from source(CL 2057201)?

Guys,

Just trying out building from bleeding edge master for kicks. How would we manage something like this:

clang: error: no such file or directory: ‘/Users/XXXXX/UE4 Source/Unstable/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/libOpus/opus-1.1//Mac/libspeex_resampler.a’

This happens when building from the latest and I REALLY mean latest: I’m at CL 2057201 at the moment.

The latest set of Optional/Required files I have available is from the latest preview drop label. What’s the solution to something like this? Is there an automated bot drop of optional/required files somewhere that I’m missing? Thanks heaps guys! Keep up the Unreal work :slight_smile:

Tommy.

Hey Tommy. Sorry you’re having problems. We’re still working out how frequently to update the release dependencies snap shot. Ideally it would be at least once per day. We’ve also been discussing how to make the dependencies always in sync with whatever changelist you’re using. This will likely be an area that we’ll be making continuous improvements to over the upcoming months. In the meantime, we should have a fresh dependency snapshot coming later today!

–Mike

Wonderful Mike! Thank you very much for the response. Just wanted to highlight this, which is apparently already in discussion. Thank you :slight_smile:

Above comments from Mike answer the question posed by myself.