Black boxes appears in my terrain???

Hi guys! Thanks for reading. I’m new to using the Unreal Engine and I’ve encountered quite some problems after following a couple of tutorials. Hopefully you can provide me with some answers.

No matter what I seem to do, this black mask is not dissapearing from my terrain. I used the Blend Type “Height Blend” on all 5 materials present in my landscape when this problem appeared. As you can see from the screenshots, I’ve changed this to “Alpha Blend” now as I googled and saw that a lot of users were having this exact problem when using the “Height Blend” on several of their materials - but changing this setting has not resolved my problem.

Now, after changing from “Height Blend” to “Alpha Blend” on all 5 of my materials, I tried to paint a different part of my terrain to see if I would encounter the same kind of problem again - which, unfortunately, I did. It allows me to paint 3 of my materials, but when I paint my 4th it crashes into this box-like texture - why?

I want to be able to have 11 tilesets (materials) to paint my terrain with, without random black boxes appearing, please provide me with detailed instructions on how to achieve this, or where I should look.

Thank you so much! Have a great day :slight_smile:

EDIT: I can’t upload my pictures to this thread, and I can’t link them properly when using the “insert image” function. Here are the links:

EDIT2: Here is a imgur link too: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I think you may have run out of texture memory. Click on all the textures in your material and, in the details, change ‘sampler source’ from ‘texture asset’ to ‘shared: wrap’.