I’ve a small mesh that you can see in the picture, however when I build the lighting black spots appear on the mesh. Here are some information about it:
• The object is modelled in Blender and exported as .fbx
• Object is made from quads.
• Object has 2 UV channels. (UV + Lightmap)
• Material has only base color set to white.
• Tried changing lightmap settings, all the way from 64 to 1024.
• FBX File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hfc0vb2iqqncub/Test.fbx?dl=0
I’ve provided screenshots of the problem with lightmass settings. Waiting for helping hands!