Best computer build for Unreal engine 5

Hello everyone. I am Yohanan, just another person who want to get started in making art trough video games. After a quick search on the net i found this:
Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit (Version 20H2)
Processor: Six-Core Xeon E5-2643 @ 3.4GHz
Memory: 64 GB RAM
Internal storage: 256 GB SSD
External Storage: 2TB SSD
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
External tools: Xoreax Incredibuild (Dev Tools Package).
Before i run and trow my money, i want to make sure i am not making a mistake here. More precisely, i read in the same tread that adding too much cores will end up in less capacity, and therefore they recommend to not exeed 16 cores. Can someone clarify this point? I mean, we arein 2024 and for exemple, intel i9 models contain 24 cores or so. Should i opt for a weaker version to get better results?
And also, should i optfor 64 gb ram or 128, or even 256?
And lastly, if i buy a 256gb ram with a 16 cores intel i9 for exemple, will the core be able to exploit all this memory? Or 128 or even 64 will give the same result. Same question for the graphic card. Is the one mentionded above enough?
Thank you for reading me, i hope to feet well in the comunity.
Here arethe treads i read:

Get 64gb ram. And upgrade to NVIDIA 2080TI or 3070 (or higher, best would be 3080). You can also go for AMD cpu.

For Unreal if you want to make huge open worlds most important is Ram on graphics card.

I would install a Linux system, eg. MINT, add much more storage (4Tb), because you’ve to store research material, textures, examples, games, movies, personal data, etc.
I use hdd, costs less and offers much more space.

Also, get a good graphic card. Check out known websites like Best Graphics Cards 2024 - Top Gaming GPUs for the Money | Tom's Hardware

I would research each_and_every pc component of your new build, instead to buy some pre-made thing and just throw in a cpu and gpu instead.

Depending on the kind of game you’ll need more Ram (min. 32gb, normal 64gb). For a retro game you don’t need much computing power, but for open world games you’ll need better components.
Just buy modern components and everything should be ok. Again, check what you buy by yourself. Spend money mindfully

Here is the proposition i got from a store:

Processor: Intel Raptor Lake 14th Gen LGA1700 Core i9 14900KS Turbo 6.2Ghz 36MB Cache BOX Special Edition

Cooling system: Corsair iCUE H170i Elite CAPELLIX XT 420mm RGB 58CFM 30dBA

Thermal paste: Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut 1G 12.5W/mK

Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS HERO Z790 LGA 1700 DDR5 HDMI ATX (a matter of availability, according to vendor i will not experiment any difference than a godlike. is it good enough?)

Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR5 96GB 2X48GB 6400MHZ CL32 KIT (according to vendor 2 sticks is better than 4 for computers).

Graphic card: Asus ROG STRIX Gaming OC Edition GeForce RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6X 3XDP 2XHDMI
(Thanks for comments above). I heard about builds with 2 graphic cards or more. For UE5 is it nessessary, or even working?

Hard drive: 1×Western Digital WD Gold Enterprise Series 18TB 7200RPM 512MB SATA 3.5" 6.0GBPS (this is for storage)

2×SSD Crucial T700 Series Gen 5 11800MB 4TB M.2 NVMe WITH Heatsink (will two be better than one, since i am taking an hardrive for more storage).

Tower: Corsair iCue Series 7000X Tempered Glass Full Tower (according to vendor it suit the other componants).

Power supply: Asus ROG Thor Titanium 1600W Oled RGB Modular GEN5 ATX3 READY 135MM
(according to vendor I can compromise for a simpler mkdel if i want here).
Window 11 pro ( i am not familiar at all with linux or mac).

Am I missing something?I didnt included a screen, and its already more expensive than a car.

what do you think?

On the surface, a lot of hardware components sound cool and competitive, but the quality is in the detail.

Probably the best place to get informed is to start here:
https://pcpartpicker.com/products/

• pick storage from well known brands. (Your WD is great)
  • check your gpu in base of the software you use most
  • check airflow if you’ve a powerful rig - related to your tower
  • do some math to understand how much power your psu needs - 1600W is a bit overkill but this depends of your components. Minimum is 800W for a nice rig, imo. You’ve to find out the right Wattage checking the website i gave you. If I remember well, don’t even need to register there to find out some valuable info.

I would like to give you more detailed answers, but you know yourself how saturated the hw market is. At a first glance, you got a good proposition!

Finally, Linux is great because it respects user privacy and is debloated (simplifying usage).

I myself have a full Amd rig with linux Mint and latest Unreal engine installed. No issues whatsoever.
After decades using mac I finally switched to Linux and it feels great. Both software and hardware offers everything needed for my usual workflow and -space, so I don’t miss my old mac at all.

In case you’re interested in Linux, you can download a live-iso ( install that iso on a usb stick) and boot your pc from there.
With a live iso you can explore all kind of linux systems and get a first impression what Os you want, before you do a definitive installation

Edit,
I didn’t add info about your mobo, termal paste, fans, cpu fans, cpu, etc because these are really good choices.

Note you could spend less with more research, (already playing around on the pcpartpicker site is better than nothing) but if you can afford a godlike battle ship and you need all that power, go for it!

The most important part besides the processor power / gpu and ram is the hard drive, and should be a NVME SSD - it literally outperforms a standard SSD by 4+ times when it comes to render time, and makes big project backups within a few minutes.