Behavior Tree Decorator not working

Hi!
So I have been following this tutorial : Behavior Tree Quick Start Guide | Unreal Engine Documentation

And everything should be the same I will post images so its easier to understand the problem later.
But I have a Behavior Tree (BT) and I dont really understand decorators and the first thing it checks is if it has a Line of Sight (LOS).

But it doesnt change the value even if I am infront of it, and I think it should change if the actor with player tag is in LOS of it.
Here are the blue prints:

The first thing that happens is that we run the behavior tree from the ai controller:

Then we are stuck in a loop where we go from patrol to wait all the time inside the BT

the image above is this node:
Half of the time it finish execute to false and the other half it finish execute to true, so we are stuck in there somehow.

I have a breakpoint on this script for the AI perception but we never enter it:

Dont know why, I feel like this BP was supposed to say if the decorator should be true or false, maybe am wrong.

This is what I mean:

Seems like the AI Perception is working but it never goes in to the chase player task after that, so my theory is that the decorator isnt working somehow:

I have a navmesh but like in the tutorial they are not doing anything with it except makeing sure it is around the level.

So to clarify the problem is that neither patrol or chase works, the BP dont seem to be working for some reason and I am not able to pass that decorator.

I am not sure what is going on here but I am tankful for any suggestions and help!
Thank you for reading!

So I tested to remove the chase side of the BT and tried out the patroling BP, and I think it works, just a problem with the AI not moving for some reason, not sure if it has something to do with the navmesh but here is a gif of it:

So know the problem is that the AI isnt moving, it seems to be getting random possible cordinates and it goes to the move to task in the BT.

Update:
I now found out that the PatrolLocation key in the blackboard is invalid and never sets

any ideas why it might be like this?

Foud the answer, and now everything works fine

Found the answer here: Behaviour Tree task node, Vector KeyValue in blackboard invalid

Now its only the decorator, it is not showing that it sees the player for some reason.

Update:
I was just stupid and didnt press this bool to be true :sweat_smile:
It is inside of the LOS script in AI Controller