Behavior > Self Hit Test Invisible > not an option. Can I change the drop down under visibility?

I am currently working my way through a Multiplayer tutorial in UE4. Several times the guy has created a menu and each time in Details > Behavior > Visibility he uses Self Hit Test Invisible. I don’t have this option in the drop down.
When I test my work in Playmode certain text or images are not showing. I think this is the reason.
My options are: Visible, Collapsed, Hidden, Not Hit-Testable (Self Only) and Not Hit-Testable (Self & All Children)
Can anyone help me?

Hey there Saladfingers,

I have been recently working on converting all my older projects to 4.25, and noticed this change myself. I am not complete sure when this change was implemented, my guess is around version 4.23 as I dont recall seeing it and my projects have all been up to 4.22.

To better answer you, I believe in this case you would want to use Not Hit-Testable (Self Only). If you hover over the option in the older versions and the newer versions the verbiage used in the explanation seems to be quite similar. I have replaced all my Self Hit Test Invisible with the Not Hit-Testable (Self Only) and have experienced no issues yet.

Hope this solves your dilemma.

Unfortunately “Not Hit-Testable” disables focus if you are using joypad/keyboard for navigating menus.
Is there anyway around this?