Been trying for a while Can anyone help?

Hey need help with this Cosmetic cheats option Can anyone Help it doesn’t change the variant I tried selecting and clicking Equip this item and still nothing happens

Very Cool concept, I hope it works for you.

I would try changing the variant under the Cosmetic option under your code.
Maybe this will work?

It looks to me you are trying to change it via the Storage Folder?

I’ve been trying to figure out the same thing and even asked a similar question over a month ago and never got a reply. I need to change the variant on a few skins for my map so if you figure it out let me know please.

Ill try to look into it more :wink:

But check out this post in the mean time…

Check this post out too, perhaps it may help you get some insight to get it working.

Perhaps this may help as well…

*Additional NPC Character Modifiers +
*Character Cosmetic +

I’ve checked out that post before and doesn’t give much insight into it. Mainly, because it’s using the Character Device rather than the NPC Spawner. Plus, what we’re looking for are the variants of skins like, for instance, the Villain skin of the Ventura cosmetic, which in the files, the tag name for it would be Cosmetics.Variant.Property.Stage2 and the Default skin for it is Cosmetics.Variant.Property.Stage1.

Additional NPC Modifiers are pretty much just the same options that would be available in NPC Character Definition and Character Cosmetic is the same as in the NPC Character Definition as well. Neither options give any indication to the Cosmetic Cheats override slots which is what needs to be utilized by what I can tell with my research.

That would be awesome if they actually had some of the employees helping with advice but I doubt it would be anytime soon. Most of the time they pretty much copy paste the same reply as they did with you.

I’ll load up UEFN, sorry been busy, but will check it out.

You are using NPC Spawner?

1 Like

Yeah. There’s more versatility and options with the behavior scripts and stuff.

1 Like

Yeah, its glitched out it looks like or not implemented yet.

When you click *Cosmetic Cheats: Equip it does nothing for me.
When *Variant Override: Style: (Style Choice) is utilized it does nothing as well.

To me it looks glitched/not functional, I know Fortnite Characters are in the beta stage I read somewhere right?

Sorry I couldn’t solve the issues :cry:
I’ve made NPC’s before but never tried to change to their variant.
Good looks, ill upvote this thread.
Hopefully it gets fixed soon :slight_smile:

Thank you for trying. I’m honestly thinking that it’s just not fully implemented yet because those options only started to appear when they updated it to add a lot more of the characters.

1 Like