Batch Importing Textures to Unreal Editor

Hello, I am currenly in the process of creating a big material library in Unreal Engine for personal ArchViz use.
I have more then 400 folders of textures that I need to import into Unreal before I map those textures to the different PBR materials.

Every folder contains the needed maps for each finished material; Diffuse, Displacement, Gloss, Normal and Reflection

When I try to import more then one folder at a time I get a “DataTable Options” pop up window. If I just close it, the folder automatically starts importing, but the window pops up again when a new folder is about to be imported.

I would like to import all 400 folders at once and let it import over night, but thats not possible now, since I have to sit in front of the computer and close down the “DataTable Options” pop up window every time a new folder starts importing.

Is there a way to avoid this? Or are there any batch import options when it comes to large numbers of textures for Unreal?

I am really struggling with this and can’t seem to find a clear answer on the forums or by searching for solutions.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thank you!