Baked light on Rotated Streaming level

I have built a separated level to be load. And I have baked all the light in the level.
When I load the level everything works fine, however when I rotate the level in level Streaming the baked light get all wrong. Looks like the lightmap will not rotate whit the level.

Its called static light for this reason!

If I’m not mistaken, you should bake the light for this sublevel while being in the persistent.
Meaning:

• Open your persistent map containing the sublevel rotated
  • Show the sublevel (make sure the little eye on the left of its name on the Level Panel is open
  • Bake the lights

This way, the lights should be baked with the wanted sublevel orientation.
Never tested it though I may be wrong.

Update: in 4.26.1
When using point and spot light I have no problem in load the level rotated. Just when using directional light the bake broke.

Hi. met the same problem with rotating baked level. After some research I found that baking lightmaps taking into consideration vertex normals. So i found a solution.
Make material function (see attached pic) and add it as normal input for all materials used in baked meshes. It unrotates normals back. LevelAngle parameter in degrees must be equal your level’s yaw.

Tried your solution Andariel_yo and indeed it fixes part of a problem but generates another one - because you rotate the normal everything that comes from dynamic light will also be rotated. For example, if you load level with a rotation of 180 degrees the dynamic light will appear on the opposite side of the mesh.

yes, its a solution for static lighting only. Also I found that reflection captures also do wrong reflections. The only way I can see for now to make all fine is to bake level in different rotations you’ll use. Dumb.