Backwards movement glitched

Whenever i publish a new map the character movement is glitched when going backwards, how do i fix that in fortnite creative

@thenightisyng Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the ā€œNew Issueā€ option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

Hello, Welcome to the Forums.

I recently saw another thread where changing the ā€˜Movement Speed Tuningsā€™ in IslandSettings fixed this for someone.

1 Like

So far this has worked the best for me!

1 Like

Hi @Punkcat, Thank you for your response! Now that v29.0 is released Iā€™m wondering if you change the movement setting back, if you see the problem again?

No worries if youā€™d rather not experiment.

1 Like

I can give this a try between tests in one of my projects. Iā€™ll post back what I find out. If the effect is noticeable, Iā€™ll give it a try in a few others.

Iā€™m always experimenting, so itā€™s definitely worth taking a look at it! :scientist:

Thanks!

1 Like

Welp, so far so good! I just took a look at a demo project that was previously experiencing this issue with the ā€œCurrent BRā€ Movement Speed Tunings. I had last updated to ā€œCh 4 Movementā€ to resolve the issue. I just switched back to ā€œCurrent BRā€ and no longer see the issue. Thanks! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes