Babylon project (provisional name)

I’m still working on it, I hope to release a demo in less than a year, but it’s dificult to calculate dates.

2 Likes

Cheer up. I wish you success. :clap: :clap: :slightly_smiling_face:

And I am still working on my game with UDK.
I’m working on my game online feature and server. But it’s not easy. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: ;;;;;

2 Likes

Nothing is easy, I hope that all of us have luck with our projects :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope the best for you all my UDK Brothers. My game is already making a huge sucess on Steam, despite its controversial political content.

But now I am moving to Unreal Engine 4, as I am done with UDK. I am working now on a remake of my game, which I will give as a free update for those who bought it on Steam.

2 Likes

Coliseum one:

1 Like

It’s funny. :slightly_smiling_face:
Long time no see. :hugs:

1 Like

Any estimate of when this game may be completed?

2 Likes

I have no idea, but I hope to finish a demo in less than a year.

3 Likes

This is the royal complex, which includes the reception building and the hanging gardens, which have the royal residence above.

It should include many plants and trees, which are not yet ready.

1 Like

It’s gorgeous. :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

This video shows the management of characters created by the player, as well as diverse options for mixing faces, bodies and clothes.

It also shows the options to export and import presets, to be able to share your creations with other users by sending them a short text string containing the preset by email, posting it on forums, etc.

The voice was generated using elevenlabs.io.

2 Likes

I think you should add a feature in your game to purchase costumes with partial payment.

And how would the payment be completed? Paying later? paying by doing some quest?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to give an opinion on specific payment methods.
It needs a poll.

I’m confused :grinning:

1 Like

Round trip stone.

1 Like

Hahaha~ :laughing::laughing::laughing: