Available, Counseling, Steam/Multiplayer Code, UI, C++ Game Mechanics

Would be great if you could resend, I dont see a PM from you in my inbox.

Dear Community,

My C++ Dream Goal achieved, physics multiplayer platformer, this is a real game with my friend using Steam!

!

!

!

=UjzscvvrQ1E

Hi, i sent a PM. Thanks!

I’ve sent a PM too :slight_smile: look forward to your reply!

Sadly no reply from him yet, or skype add. =

Edit - Nvm, he is just in fact answering a LOT of PM’s but did get to me. Sorry i spoke to soon.

New Low-Level UE4 C++ Memory Management Tool For The Community!

Dear Community,

I’ve just released a new wiki that shows you how you can count references to any AActor/UObject yourself!

You can also get an Object list of exactly who is referring to your UObject!

The code is quite simple, and I am using built-in runtime engine tools.

Garbage Collection ~ Count References to Any Object

Enjoy!

Sample output:

TArray<UObject*> Referencers;

GetObjReferenceCount(this,&Referencers);

for(UObject* Each : Referencers)
{
	if(Each)
	{
		UE_LOG(YourLog,Warning,TEXT("%s"), *Each->GetName());
	}
}

Oh dang thats REALLY handy i can finally figure whats keeping a reference to my actors causing a null pointer crash, Thanks !

Hi ,
I sent you a PM

4.11 BP nodes of mine that are now in-engine!

Dear Community,

In 4.11 are the BP nodes / C++ code that I contributed to the engine that Epic accepted!

1. Is Player Controlled

From the release notes:

New: Added Pawn::IsPlayerControlled() to compliment IsLocallyControlled() (thanks EverNewJoy!)

This is for BP multiplayer games!

It lets you know if the character is currently being controlled by a human player :slight_smile:

If you combine this with IsLocallyControlled() via a macro you can find out easily if any character/pawn is being locally controlled by a human player!

From the 4.11 Release notes:

New: Vector2D now has equal and not equal functions, just like Vector3D.

2. Vector2D == Vector2D and Vector2D != Vector2D

1. Get Capsule Half Height Without Hemisphere

If you are working with PhysX code a lot, you will enjoy this addition to UE4 because it gives you the half height of the capsule the same way hte PhysX engine sees it!

Enjoy!

:heart:

Are you still taking customers?

Yup, I replied to your pm! :slight_smile:

Hi , I sent you a PM. Hoping you might still have some room in your schedule, looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello ,

I have a small coding project I would like to have you look at doing, if you have any time available presently, thanks.

sent u pm

You private message inbox is full, if you are still taking on work the please do get in touch and feel free to message me instead. many thanks

Shot you a PM!

I sent you a PM. By the way, do you have experience with AWS?

Hey , sent you a PM.

Hey I sent you a PM! Looking forward to talking with you about a few systems!

Dear Community,

I am happy to announce that my melee weapon plugin, a C++ Code plugin, is on the UE4 marketplace now!

I do a lot of low-level physX coding in this plugin to make it easy for you to visualize and control exactly which shapes within your weapon physics asset do damage!

This is a plug and play **per-bone melee weapon system **solution for your project :slight_smile:

Easy to integrate into multiplayer and it is a plugin you can utilize entirely within Blueprints where it was designed to be used.

You can control exactly which parts of the wind-up, swing, and wind-down do damage via animation notifies connecting to your Character BP!

UE4 Marketplace Link
https://.unrealengine.com/marketplace/-s-melee-weapon-plugin

=aufEB4TCf30