Automotive Materials and [SM5] /Engine... error

I found this problem with the automotive material asset and though it had to do with my ue4 installation or even an incorrect windows 10 installation. After reinstalling both of them I had the same issues and I’m not able to solve it.
Basically the master material refuse to compile and if I copy and paste the same material into a new one it would compile at first but the second I parent a child material instance it would compile with this error and it won’t go back to normal.

Does anyone has any idea why this is happening?

This is a forum threat with other user with the same issue: ForumTopic

and This is the current error log I’m facing:

-------MATERIAL STATS PANEL----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[SM5] /Engine/Private/GpuSkinVertexFactory.ush(804,3-74): warning X4000: use of potentially uninitialized variable ((unknown))
[SM5] /Engine/Private/LightMapDensityShader.usf(16,23-33): error X4503: output TEXCOORD6 used more than once
[SM5] /Engine/Private/HitProxyVertexShader.usf(27,23-33): error X4503: output TEXCOORD6 used more than once
[SM5] /Engine/Private/HitProxyPixelShader.usf(24,23-33): error X3536: Duplicated input semantics can’t change type, size, or layout (‘TEXCOORD6’).
[SM5] /Engine/Private/LightMapDensityShader.usf(162,23-33): error X3536: Duplicated input semantics can’t change type, size, or layout (‘TEXCOORD6’).
[SM5] /Engine/Private/GpuSkinVertexFactory.ush(180,24-34): error X4503: output TEXCOORD6 used more than once
[SM5] /Engine/Private/GpuSkinVertexFactory.ush(180,24-34): error X4503: output TEXCOORD7 used more than once
[SM5] /Engine/Private/GpuSkinVertexFactory.ush(180,24-34): error X3536: Duplicated input semantics can’t change type, size, or layout (‘TEXCOORD0’).

--------OUTPUT LOG-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Failed to compile Material /Game/AutomotiveMaterials/Masters/M_Textile_Master.M_Textile_Master (MI:/Game/AutomotiveMaterials/Materials/Interior/Textile/MI_SeatBelt.MI_SeatBelt) for platform PCD3D_SM5, Default Material will be used in game.
LogShaderCompilers: Display: /Engine/Private/GpuSkinVertexFactory.ush(804,3-74): warning X4000: use of potentially uninitialized variable ((unknown))
LogShaderCompilers: Display: /Engine/Private/LightMapDensityShader.usf(16,23-33): err0r X4503: output TEXCOORD6 used more than once
LogShaderCompilers: Display: /Engine/Private/HitProxyVertexShader.usf(27,23-33): err0r X4503: output TEXCOORD6 used more than once
LogShaderCompilers: Display: /Engine/Private/HitProxyPixelShader.usf(24,23-33): err0r X3536: Duplicated input semantics can’t change type, size, or layout (‘TEXCOORD6’).
LogShaderCompilers: Display: /Engine/Private/GpuSkinVertexFactory.ush(180,24-34): err0r X3536: Duplicated input semantics can’t change type, size, or layout (‘TEXCOORD0’).
LogShaderCompilers: Display: /Engine/Private/LightMapDensityShader.usf(162,23-33): err0r X3536: Duplicated input semantics can’t change type, size, or layout (‘TEXCOORD6’).
LogShaderCompilers: Display: /Engine/Private/GpuSkinVertexFactory.ush(180,24-34): err0r X4503: output TEXCOORD6 used more than once
LogShaderCompilers: Display: /Engine/Private/GpuSkinVertexFactory.ush(180,24-34): err0r X4503: output TEXCOORD7 used more than once

I ran some more test and also other Master material of the same pack seems to act the same way, Is anyone else experiencing this?