AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=25 (Error_UnknownCookFailure)

hi all,

This is my first attempt at packaging a project. I work as an architect and i am trying to test my workflow. I made this simple project of a house. i already resolved various errors packaging errors (hopefully in the correct way), but now i dont know how to continue…

any help is very welcome…
Log.txt (371.0 KB)

Errors from your cook log :

LogInit: Display: LogCook: Error: GameDefaultMap contains a redirected reference '/Game/playable_level'. The intended asset will fail to load in a packaged build. Select the intended asset again in Project Settings to fix this issue.
LogInit: Display: LogCook: Error: GlobalDefaultGameMode contains a redirected reference '/Game/FirstPerson/Blueprints/BP_FirstPersonGameMode'. The intended asset will fail to load in a packaged build. Select the intended asset again in Project Settings to fix this issue.

You probably moved/renamed assets around, but the paths in config files are not updated automatically so you need to fix those paths. It should be somewhere in Project Settings.

1 Like

many thanks! with a new project i eventually could package, but this will help me in the future :slight_smile: