Atmospheric Scattering for planet

I am looking for a simple material of atmosphere for a spherical static mesh, because I am creating a planet game, a material that is illuminated showing the atmosphere when it receives light on one side, and on the other side that receives no light, is off does not show the atmosphere, and on the side that receives light besides showing its atmosphere inside the planet you can look up and see everything blue, as if it were a sky.

I tried several alternatives but I didn’t reach a goal because I’m bad with materials.

I wanted to create something like this:

Plastic Procedural Planet first attempt - YouTube

Help!

If someone finds some tutorial or knows how to do it, could you comment here?

I just saw someone post a shader network that mimics the example at shadertoy.
I looked but I can’t find it.
I know it’s around here somewhere. I’ll keep an eye out for it but in the meantime keep looking. I just saw it a couple of weeks ago

OK found it. It was in the forums!

https://forums.unrealengine.com/development-discussion/rendering/8166-planetary-atmosphere-shader

The man JBaldwin never fails.

EDIT: I was searching for a related issue and saw that thread on the 15th. It was still in my browser history. :cheers:

Yes I already entered this site and copied the graph of that print but it didn’t work for me, the only thing I couldn’t copy was the first graph that is the output, I tried to alternate between translucent, deleted, opaque, but it didn’t work, besides not being able to leave the graph the same as his, I’ll show a print:

Done, I managed to make it work but it got ugly even though I created dynamic material instance and controlled parameters.