Atmospheric Fog use in Composure

Hi,

I have a scene with a static image background media plate, a 3D landscape, and some foreground static media plates in composure. I wanted to use atmospheric fog to affect just the landscape distance and sky plate, so I assigned it to the layer with the 3D landscape. The Composure order from back to front is Background Plate (sky), Landscape (geo), and Foreground Plate (some detailed 2d images).
When I turn on the atmospheric fog in a composure camera, looks like there’s a weird band of color that bleeds all over the the entire composure like a polaroid that’s overexposed/burned at the edge (sun is offscreen to the left… and that’s where the burn is). Is there a specific order I need to assign my fog to in order to have it affect the distance? Should it be its own layer? Curiously I when I adjust fog values it seems work, but just ‘underneath’ this weird color band that appears. (it washes out all the darks). If I turn off the atmospheric fog the entire effect disappears… if anyone has experience with using Atmospheric fog in Composure, I’d be really appreciative.
Thanks!
Daniel

Hi Dcab,

Just checking if you ever had success getting Fog to work in composure. I’ve noticed several weird things happen in composure that don’t happen in the normal viewport so I was curious if you had any success with it? Thanks so much!
-Andrew