Astoroids

Update #7

Hi everyone
We’ve been kinda quiet for a while, but we’re still working on the game
amazing things had happen and we have tons of stuff to tell you about, for now
I want to share a few of the Bosses in the game, this are still in progress.

Please let us know what you think

All look cool. How do they integrate into the game that I saw months ago. Do they fly or move along the torus somehow. I see the octopus is in the middle. Strikes at the ship with arms? Was wondering what happened with this? Looking forward to it.

This will be bosses for each level, they will be static in an area of the torus and you’ll fight them directly, some, like that huge octopus like wrap the whole world and you have to destroy the tentacles

thank you

Very cool! The way the torus is shaded is very cleaver. I just think that the lensflare doesn’t fit the game’s thematic, it sometimes makes hard to see what is / where is the target too.

It has been changed from what the videos show, I’ll have a new video soon, but yeah I totally agree, I changed the lighting when adding weapons to the ship and the flares are very subtle now.

Thank you for your comments

Game news

Hello everyone we have great news.
The game has a new name ASTORUS, yeah, legal issues of course. but is all good. we love it.
The most amazing thing I can announce right now is, we are making the game for PS4 and Vita,
oh yes, we have the Dev Kits and been testing it for a while, the game looks great on the PS4 and
on a huge TV, we’re very excited about this.

We are also now streaming the development of the game on twitch, on weekdays at 4 pm MDT.
check us out here http://www.twitch.tv/mix_studio

This game is moving fast and I’m grateful for everything, specially for you, that have told us that we are doing
a good job, thank you.