Asset not visible in project

Summary

Iam new to Unreal Engine have a problem.
I imported Quixel Beech Fern to my project, but its invisible. I can see the folder and Materials, Static Mesh and textures but without a picture and when i drag it to my project its there but not visable.

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Other

Steps to Reproduce

Quixel Beech Fern download on FAB, import to project on UE5.8

Expected Result

Asset is invisible

Observed Result

Asset is invisible

Affects Versions

5.8

Platform(s)

Windows

Upload an image

Additional Notes

I imported from FAB.
What am i doing wrong? Is Version 5.8 not supported?

Hi @Sonice431. Thank you for your patience!

We’ve identified and fixed the material issue that was causing the asset to render as invisible. It was affecting some 3D plant assets and the asset you mentioned was affected as well.

Could you please let us know if you are now able to see the asset in the editor?