[ARKit]Object scanning session type crash after start(

I need to create an application that recognizes a 3d object. I did not find any information that could help me.Only in this post I found some information that can be taken to work(https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-us/UE-Dev-Blog/ARKit-20-Support-in-UE4-420). As far as I understood and tried the image recognition mode it does not work in immage session type but works in the world session type. (ARKit 2.0 Tracking multiple images - Mobile Development - Unreal Engine Forums).
Can you have any idea how to implement this recognition?

Same problem here.

Is this problem also logged as report in the issues section like the crash with image detection? (couldn´t find it there)

Will the object scanning bug also be fixed in 4.21?

How do you got an object to work as a candidate object? I tried the Apple scanner app for ARKit that gives a point cloud (.arobject) but unreal doesn’t recognize this file format…

how to scanning Object,I just stuck on first step…

Can you recognize .arobject in unreal now?

There is no standard for saved objects. Apple’s template saves as .arobject, but this will not work with unreal or any other framework.

It is more likely that candidate objects will be saves as an array of bytes, like ARSavedWorld and PreviewImages.
As shown in the articles by epic’s Joe Graf (linked in the documentation):

We can only hope Epic assigns more resources to mobile AR with millions of device, rather than niche devices like magic leap. It’s a real bummer.

I hatte to say that - but use Unity or IOS native, Epic does not seem to support us in mobile AR. The Framework could be 1000 Times better than what it is because of the sdk beeing realy goot, but what ist already implemented does not work correctly…