Are you willing to add a community system to the Epic Games Store?

Hi, I’m writing Topic about the feedback on the community system within the Epic Games Store.

I released the game on the Epic Games Store as a self-publishing tool on March 20, 2023. There’s one feedback.
Are you planning to add a community system within the Epic Games Store that allows you to write announcements such as updates to games, bug fixes, etc?

It was difficult to communicate the game update news directly to the Epic Games Store while proceeding with the game update. For other ESD platforms, there are announcement systems such as game updates or bug fixes through community systems, but Epic Games Store does not have such systems at all.

In order to deliver these game updates, there are inconveniences that need to be delivered to a separate site. I am convinced and strongly convinced that a community system is essential to the Epic Games Store.

If you’ve seen this Topic, I’d like you to think about this. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Hey there, we do have plans to add community features in the future. Our roadmap is available to check out right here in the forums. :slight_smile:

It may be a while before we see this implemented but feel free to continue to share feedback and requests as we continue to strive to make the Epic Games Store a better experience for everyone!

1 Like