Are there official tutorials for publishing asset packs?

So far this article looks to be very close to what I want, but it doesn’t cover uploading to the marketplace, so I’m not sure if this is the same format that the Market[place will want to see.
Tutorial

Are there any other tutorials I’ve missed? I’ve been searching youtube videos on this for 3 days now. II really need an “Idiot’s Guide” since I’m new to UE, but experienced with 3D software/texturing and shading.

Thank in advance! :grinning:

Hey @JeffDavies!

Basic information for folder format and setup can be found in the Marketplace Seller Guide:

https://marketplacehelp.epicgames.com/s/seller-guide/what-you-need-to-know-before-submitting?language=en_US

You can also see the minimum content requirements using the navigator on the left hand side.

I hope the above is the information you were looking for!

Thanks! I’ll check it out again to see if I misssed anything. I’ll mark this as resolved when I do!

Nope, that didn’t help unfortunately. I’m getting an error message when I try to migrate the asset from UE to my newly create ConttentPack folder. I have documented it in a post here: Error when Migrating assets

Thanks for your help!

• Jeff

Hey @JeffDavies,

So to clarify of the folder structure requirement, what must be submitted into must be an Unreal Engine Project. Unless you are submitting a plugin, your project must contain the following, and as a whole your project should preferably be in a zipped folder:

├── Config
├── Content
│ └── MyProject
├── MyProject.uproject

Please note, the UE Marketplace does not accept feature or content packs, only projects and plugins in the required structure as outlined in the link I sent above.

I hope the above is the solution you need!

1 Like

Q, you are the best! Thank you for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.